On this page:
General Information about Scanning Stations
- Two scanners are available on the 2nd floor (Main Level) of the library in the Computer Lab.
- One scanner is available on the 1st floor (Lower Level) by the print station.
- One scanner is available on the 3rd floor (Upper Level) in the ʻUlu study room.
- There is also an ADA scanner Workstation.
- All stations require a login and password.
- All stations are part of the Library’s print network, so the regular fee for printing applies.
Software on Scanning Computers
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 (image editor)
- Office 2016 (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
How To Use the Scanner
1) Double-click on "HP Scanning" icon on desktop to open the program.
2) Lift scanner cover and place document on glass, making sure paper is aligned in top right corner. To scan, select "Document to PDF File" and click on "Scan" button.
3) If scanning multiple pages, place next page on glass and click on "Add Pages" box to continue. Repeat step until finished scanning pages. When scanning is complete, click "Finish" button, then "close."
- When finished scanning, delete your documents from the public computer and empty the "Recycle Bin" on the desktop.