Choose Your Campus to Access Library Materials (Books, Articles, Databases)
To access online library resources you must be registered with the library.
Learn why and how with our short How to Register with the Library video.
- About Library Collections - Descriptions of the many collections in Mookini Library.
Introduction to LibCat - Learn about the Library’s Catalog (formerly Voyager).
New! Mookini Library Tutorial Videos - Learn about Mookini Library’s services and resources.
- How To Tutorials - Short videos showing how to search various databases.
- Research Guides - Get started with academic research with general and subject-specific research help.
- Topic Strategy - How to refine topics and identify keywords for searching.
- Evaluating Sources - Learn how to identify quality information.
- Citing Sources - Avoid plagiarism!
Research assistance available Monday through Friday 11 am - 3 pm:
- call (808) 932-7286 and ask for the On-Call Librarian
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporary Open-Access Resources - Some publishers and vendors are providing free access to certain resources during the COVID-19 pandemic, including HathiTrust Digital Library, whose additional COVID-19 access temporarily includes 40 percent of the physical collection at Manoa’s Hamilton Library through the yellow “Log In” button using your UH username and password.
Do You Know how much the library’s databases have to offer for your personal and leisure time...?