Disability Services for Employees

UH Hilo Home > Student Affairs > Disability Services

For all employment accommodations, we kindly refer you to the EEO/AA Office for such employment related needs. The EEO/AA staff will be able to provide you further assistance, and clarification, regarding your rights and responsibilities as a potential employee with a disability.