Choose Your Campus to Access Library Materials (Books, Articles, Databases)
To access online library resources you must be registered with the library. Learn why and how with our short How to Register with the Library video.
LibCat Search for non-UH affiliates to find print books only
- About Library Collections - Descriptions of the many collections in Mookini Library.
- Edith Kanakaʻole Hawaiian Collection - Information and links for Hawaiʻi topics.
- Introduction to LibCat - Learn about the Library’s Catalog (formerly Voyager).
- Mookini Library Tutorial Videos - Learn about Mookini Library’s services and resources.
- How To Tutorials - Short videos showing how to search various databases.
- Research Guides - Get started with academic research with general and subject-specific research help.
- Topic Strategy - How to refine topics and identify keywords for searching.
- Evaluating Sources - Learn how to identify quality information.
- Citing Sources - Avoid plagiarism!
- HŌKŪ: Hilo Online Knowledge Universe - UH Hilo scholarly and creative content.
Research assistance available at the Information Desk: Monday through Friday from 10 am - 3 pm.
After hours: email email@example.com for a response within two (2) working days (excluding weekends and holidays).
You can also Book-a-Librarian.
Do You Know how much the library’s databases have to offer for your personal and leisure time...?