Spring 2015: Volume I
Printmaking Studio And Visiting Artist Program Initiative
- Concept Development: Michael Marshall, Department and Gallery Chair
- Print Studio Director and Master Printer: Jonathon Goebel
- Printers: Kevin Diminyatz, Meidor Hu, Liv Johnson, Alan Ohara, Leslie Samson-Tabakin
- Box Fabrication: The Makery
The Artist Print Edition project was established as a means to celebrate and document the succession of Visiting Artists to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Art Department program between 2011 through 2013.
The coordination of resources required to move this volume forward provided an extraordinary range of applied learning experiences for everyone affiliated with this presentation.
Special thanks to Ellen Kusano, Director, Campus Center and the Campus Center Gallery exhibition program, the Student Activities Council (SAC), and Dr. Neil Scott, the Makery (Hilo) without whom publication of the prints and fabrication of this boxed edition of ten (10) original works would not be possible.
- 2011: Sam Coronado, Carlos Villa, Roy Nydorf
- 2012: Oliver Jackson, Albert Paley, Lee Chesney, Karen Kunc
- 2013: Khalid Kodi, Jenifer Wofford, Wendy Yothers