Computer Application Development Specialization Certificate
The Certificate in Computer Application Development Specialization allows students to learn applied technical skills that are directly applicable in the 21st century workplace.
Requirements: 21 credits from the following courses with a minimum of one course each from Blocks A, B, C, and D
- Block A:
- CS 100 Prin Of Computer Sci (3) or CS 101 Digital Tools for Info World (3) (not both)
- CS 130 Beg Graphics, Game Programg (3)
- CS 135 Animation Programming (3)
- CS 137 Digital Media with Flash (3)
- CS 138 Intro to Computing with Robots (3)
- CS 140 Multimedia Programming (3)
- CS 200 Web Technology I (3)
- Block B:
- CS 150 Intro To Computer Science I (3)
- CS 151 Intro to Computer Sci II (3)
- CS 201 Web Technology II (3)
- Block C:
- CS 205 PC Hardware (3)
- CS 300 Web Site Management (3)
- CS 315 Board Game Analysis & Design (3)
- Block D:
- CS 394 Special Topics in Subject Matter (To Be Arranged)
- CS 435 Computer Security & Forensics (3)
- Students must obtain a grade of “C” or better in each required course in order to be awarded the certificate.
- Students in the BS program in Computer Science are not eligible to pursue this certificate. Students who wish to have a minor in computer science are not eligible to pursue this certificate.