On this page:
Expanded Hours for Spring 2022
Both the library and the Hawaiian Collection will have expanded hours for Spring 2022. See the complete Spring 2022 hours.
T-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Students can borrow a hotspot to connect various wifi-capable devices to the internet from almost anywhere (not available to faculty or staff at this time). Some restrictions apply.
Phone: (808) 932-7286
Wiley Digital Archives
We now have access to the Wiley Digital Archives which contain millions of primary sources from:
- British Association for the Advancement of Science (Collections on the History of Science: 1830-1970)
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Geographical Society (with Institute of British Geographers)
- New York Academy of Sciences
Wiley is offering training and some on demand events that may be of value to faculty both as researcher and instructor.
Additional COVID-19 Restrictions for Mookini Library
- Everyone inside the library is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times.
- Only the 2nd floor (Main Level) is open.
- The 1st floor (Lower Level) is closed. For retrieval of materials, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- The 3rd floor (Upper Level) is closed except for those going to HITS or Graphics Services.
- The Hawaiian Collection has limited hours. For retrieval of materials when the collection is closed, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- Some materials may be unavailable if not necessary for course work.
- Reference / Research Assistance available via: