On this page:
New books are finally starting to arrive at Mookini Library!
Check the new shelves across from the Circluation Desk to find new titles in:
- Environmental Sciences
- Political Science
More books arriving frequently, so check the shelves often!
Do You Know We Have Streaming Videos?
...that the library provides access to thousands of streaming videos, including:
- Bird of Paradise
- Kumu Hina
- Mind of a Rampage Killer
- Whale Rider
- documentaries, feature films, and short films made by and for indigenous people
Do you need a topic idea for a research paper?
Check out the Special Reports and Hot Topics links in Access World News.
Expanded Hours for Spring 2022
Both the library and the Hawaiian Collection will have expanded hours for Spring 2022. See the complete Spring 2022 hours.
T-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Students can borrow a hotspot to connect various wifi-capable devices to the internet from almost anywhere (not available to faculty or staff at this time). Some restrictions apply.
Phone: (808) 932-7286
Wiley Digital Archives
We now have access to the Wiley Digital Archives which contain millions of primary sources from:
- British Association for the Advancement of Science (Collections on the History of Science: 1830-1970)
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Geographical Society (with Institute of British Geographers)
- New York Academy of Sciences
Wiley is offering training and some on demand events that may be of value to faculty both as researcher and instructor.
Additional COVID-19 Restrictions for Mookini Library
- Only the 2nd floor (Main Level) is open.
- The 1st floor (Lower Level) is closed. For retrieval of materials, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- The 3rd floor (Upper Level) is closed except for those going to HITS or Graphics Services.
- The Hawaiian Collection has limited hours. For retrieval of materials when the collection is closed, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- Some materials may be unavailable if not necessary for course work.