On this page:
All Laptops and Hotspots Must Be Returned by August 3.
All borrowed laptops and hotspots are due back for cleaning and maintenance by August 3rd. Please return them to Mookini Library when the library is open.
You will be able to check out a new device if any are available.
Please remember to save your computer files to Google Drive or a USB storage device.
Questions or concerns?
Phone: (808) 932-7286
Wiley Digital Archives
We now have access to the Wiley Digital Archives which contain millions of primary sources from:
- British Association for the Advancement of Science (Collections on the History of Science: 1830-1970)
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Geographical Society (with Institute of British Geographers)
- New York Academy of Sciences
Wiley is offering training and some on demand events that may be of value to faculty both as researcher and instructor.
Online Tech Renewal Forms
Online forms are available to renew laptops and mobile hotspots. Be sure to read the form instructions carefully as renewal is not guaranteed.
UH System Summer Book Club Selection
T-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
UH Hilo students can borrow a hotspot to connect various wifi-capable devices to the internet from almost anywhere (not available to Hawaiʻi Community College students at this time). Some restrictions apply.
- Find out about our cameras, laptops, and ʻukulele.
- Learn techniques to assist and pitfalls to avoid when beginning your research.
- See all our video tutorials about library resources and services.
Additional COVID-19 Restrictions for Mookini Library
- Everyone inside the library is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times.
- Library patrons are restricted to the 2nd floor (Main Level).
- The 1st floor (Lower Level) is closed. For retrieval of materials, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- The 3rd floor (Upper Level) is closed except for those going to HITS or Graphics Services.
- The Hawaiian Collection is closed. For retrieval of materials, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- Some materials may be unavailable if not necessary for course work.
- Reference / Research Assistance available only via: