On this page:
All Laptops and Hotspots Must Be Returned by August 3.
All borrowed laptops and hotspots are due back for cleaning and maintenance by August 3rd. Please return them to Mookini Library when the library is open.
Please remember to save your computer files to Google Drive or a USB storage device.
Questions or concerns?
Phone: (808) 932-7286
Wiley Digital Archives
We now have access to the Wiley Digital Archives which contain millions of primary sources from:
- British Association for the Advancement of Science (Collections on the History of Science: 1830-1970)
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Geographical Society (with Institute of British Geographers)
- New York Academy of Sciences
Wiley is offering training and some on demand events that may be of value to faculty both as researcher and instructor.
Additional COVID-19 Restrictions for Mookini Library
- Everyone inside the library is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times.
- Library patrons are restricted to the 2nd floor (Main Level).
- The 1st floor (Lower Level) is closed. For retrieval of materials, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- The 3rd floor (Upper Level) is closed except for those going to HITS or Graphics Services.
- The Hawaiian Collection has limited hours. For retrieval of materials when the collection is closed, please go to the Circulation Desk.
- Some materials may be unavailable if not necessary for course work.
- Reference / Research Assistance available only via: