On this page:
T-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
UH Hilo students can now borrow a hotspot to connect various wifi capable devices to the internet from almost anywhere (not available to Hawaiʻi Community College students at this time).
- Hotspot specs: Wahi Pāpaho: Computer Accessories
- Check the LibCat record for availability: T-Mobile T9 Franklin Hotspot
- Find out about our cameras, laptops, and ʻukulele.
- Learn techniques to assist and pitfalls to avoid when beginning your research.
- See all our video tutorials about library resources and services.
Spring 2021 Hours
Spring Semester Hours now available
December 2020: Renew a laptop
December 2020: Renew a laptop using this Google Form. Please read the information at the top of the form carefully. If you have any questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 932-7286.
Additional COVID-19 Restrictions for Mookini Library
The Mookini Library is open only to UH students, faculty, and staff with a current ID. The library is currently closed to the public.
- Everyone inside the library is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times.
- Library patrons are restricted to the 2nd floor (Main Level).
- The 1st floor (Lower Level) is closed. For retrieval of materials, please contact the Circulation Desk at (808) 932-7286.
- The 3rd floor (Upper Level) is closed except for those going to HITS or Graphics Services.
- The Hawaiian Collection is closed. For retrieval of materials, please contact the Circulation Desk at (808) 932-7286.
- Some materials may be unavailable if not necessary for course work.
- Reference / Research Assistance available only via: