Political Science Minor
The Political Science minor provides students with an introduction to the subfields of discipline. With classes that emphasize reading, writing, and critical thinking, the minor is recommended for students in a variety of disciplines who are interested in the world around them. Requirements include introductory courses as well as a choice of upper division electives.
Requirements (21 credits):
- Required course:
- POLS 101 Am Politics: National (3) or POLS 101G Am Politics: Ntl Citizenship (3)
- Any three of the following courses:
- POLS 201 Intro to Political Theory (3)
- POLS 220 Intro to Law and Legality (3)
- POLS 242 Intro To World Politics (3)
- POLS 251 Intro to Comparative Politics (3)
- Three additional POLS courses at the 300- or 400-level.