Contact: CoBE Office
Phone: (808) 932-7272
The College of Business and Economics offers a Subject Certificate in Finance. The coursework allows undeclared majors, and those majoring in non-business programs at UH Hilo, to develop financial management skills and knowledge. The program is also appropriate for those who have previously earned a bachelor degree. At least 50% of the course work must be completed at UH Hilo. All courses are currently available and offered regularly in the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program.
Requirements (18 credits):
- Certificate Core courses are (each with a grade of C or better):
- ACC 201 Intro to Financial Accounting (3)
- FIN 320 Prin Bus Finance (3)
- FIN 321 Invest & Secur Analysis (3)
- FIN 322 Corporate Finance (3)
- Two Finance Elective courses (6) at the 300- or 400-level.