As we continue to work our way through the COVID-19 pandemic it’s important to stay busy and focused on your goals. While school activities and assignments may take up much of your time, it’s equally as important to carve out time for fun and relaxation. This helps the mind and body repair and rejuvenate allowing you to hit the books with added energy and clarity
The list below contains a few ideas to get you started.
- Stay Informed:
- Stall Talks: Distributed across campus, Stall Talks contain a variety of topics related to physical health, mental health, overall well-being, health screenings, relaxation tips and more. Updated monthly and archived online.
- Wellness News: The SHWP biweekly newsletter that’s jam packed with campus information, fun activities and much more. Check out the past issues and sign up to receive them via email.
- Sign up for SHWP communications: We’ll alert you to upcoming events, send you the biweekly newsletter and keep you connected with campus and virtual services here to help you be the best you can be!
- Follow us on Instagram: @UHH_SHWP
- Stay Active:
- Get Crafty:
- Be Mindful:
- Check in on your Mental Health:
- Find Connection and support with Virtual Therapy Options: