May 2022 Stall Talk
May Stall Talk
UH Hilo Student Health and Wellness Programs
Congratulations to our 2022 graduates!!
Try a Free Mental Health Screening Today
Mental health is essential to everyone’s overall health and well-being.
We all experience times of difficulty and stress in our lives.
What are some ways to manage stress and promote personal health and well-being?
- Animal Companionship
- Work Life Balance
- Social Connections
May Is Mental Health Awareness Month
For more mental health tips this month and campus mental health resources follow us on Instagram @vulcan_wellness
- UH Hilo Counseling Services, (808) 932-7465, SSC E-203
- Student Medical Services, (808) 932-7369, CC 212
- Kekai Lindsey , Title IX Confidential Advocate, (808) 932-7958
In an Emergency, Call 911
Crisis Resources & Support
- UH Hilo Security, (808) 974-7911
- 24 hr Crisis Line OF Hawaii, 1-800-753-6879
- Crisis Text Line, Text "ALOHA" TO 741741
- YWCA Hawaii Island Sexual Assault Hotline, 808-935-0677
UH Hilo is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Institution. Stall Talks are available in an alternate format.