Stay Connected with news, events, healthy tips and more! Sign up today!
Student Health & Wellness Programs presents Wellness News, brimming with helpful information, fun activities and suggestions to help you live life to the fullest.
Monthly, we’ll release a new issue featuring 6 areas of interest:
- Campus News: Stay informed of campus happenings or learn about the most up to date COVID-19 announcements.
- Counseling Services: The Staff in Counseling Services is here to help you with lots of personalized support. Now offering phone check ins and online counseling and support groups there’s something for everyone!
- Relaxation Station Activities: There’s tons of ways to stay active and get creative even on your own. This section provides suggestions to keep you busy and on track.
- Mindfulness: While always important, now more than ever we need to find ways to quiet our minds and find peace and clarity. Here, we present ideas to go inward in search of tranquility and space. Sometimes taking a break helps us move forward.
- Mental Health Screeners: Through Counseling Services, we offer a variety of self-administered mental health assessment tools to help you identify areas of concern in the privacy of your own space.
- Suicide Prevention: Campus wide prevention efforts are ongoing and super important to the health of our community. Here, you’ll find tips for yourself and others, warning signs and suggestions on providing or seeking help.
A great way to stay informed is to sign up to receive this free publication right to your email address.
Check out our previous posts and see what you’ve been missing.