1. vt. To open, untie, undo, loosen, undress, uncover, unfasten, unlock, unfurl, unsheath, unwrap, unhook, exorcise; to take off, as clothes; to take apart, as a machine; to unfix, as a bayonet; to tip, as a hat; to solve, as a problem; to cleanse of defilement, remove, forgive, satisfy (see ex., kīkīpani #1).
- Wehe ʻaha mele, to hold a concert.
- Wehe ā kohana, to strip naked.
- Wehe i ka pihi, unbutton the buttons.
2. vi. To go away.
- Ua wehe ke akule i ka hohonu, the akule [fish] has fled to the depths.
- Wehe pau ka pāpale, the hat is removed [the person has left].
- PCP wefe, wese .
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log