Reduplication of wāhi; to tear down, shatter, wreck, dash to pieces, break into, demolish; to break, as a law or a twenty-dollar bill; to cause disorder.
- Mīkini wāwahi pōhaku, rock crusher.
- Wāwahi i ka hua, to break the egg.
- Wāhi puʻupaʻa, to ravish a virgin.
- Wāwahi pā hula, to disturb a hula show by presenting a rival show.
- Wāwahi i ka manawa, to keep open an infant's fontanel by applying crushed pōpolo berries; it was believed that an infant might be fed through the fontanel.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.