nvt., To leave, lay or put down, place before, present, refer, submit, place in nomination, file, deposit, set aside, exclude, evacuate, abdicate, desist, cease, stop, omit, quit, resign, abandon, remain; to table, as a motion; a leaving, depository, etc.
- Waiho make, to be left as though dead; to be faint; unconscious.
- Waiho ʻaoʻao, to lie on the side; heeled over, as a ship.
- ʻO ka waiho haʻahaʻa ʻana aku, respectfully submitting.
- Waiho i kahi moe, lie sick in bed, bedridden.
- Ua pani ʻia ka waiho ʻana aʻe i nā inoa, the nominations were closed.
- Waiho akula ʻoia i kāna puʻupuʻu, he laid to with his fists.
- ʻAʻole au e waiho iāʻoe, e ʻeha ana ʻoe iaʻu, I won't spare you, I will inflict punishment on you.
- Ka waiho helahela mai o nā Koʻolau, the panoramic view of the Koʻolaus.
- Waiho ʻai, to fast.
- ʻO ka waiho ʻana o ka ʻāina (old land claim), the lay of the land.
- Waiho ʻia, left, entrusted.
- Cf. palapala waiho ʻoihana, waihona, waiho wale and Gram. 2.7.
- PCP waifo.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log