1. nvt., Pay, payment, wages, fee, fare, toll, commission, reward, recompense, compensation, remittance, tuition, prize, fine, tax, installment, tribute; to pay, remunerate, compensate, repay, revenge.
- Naʻu e uku, I'll pay; my treat.
- Kou uku, your pay, wages (paid to you).
- Kāu uku, your pay, wages (paid to someone else).
- Ka hilahila i kāna uku ʻole e uku ai iā ʻAikanaka (FS 103), shame for his lack of reward for recompensing ʻAikanaka.
- PPN utu .
- Probably PPN ʻutu .
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log