1. nvs., Lava flow, volcano, eruption; volcanic (named for the volcano goddess, Pele).
- ʻĀ pele, lava rock of any kind.
- Hū ka pele, lava pour forth, to erupt.
2. vs., Soft, swollen, fat; pounded or kneaded soft, as poi or dough.
3. n., Choice Kauaʻi tapa (FS 252–3), scented with maile and kūpaoa, said to be gray and dyed with charcoal made of burned sugar cane mixed with coconut water (preceded by ke).
4. vs., A term qualifying koʻi (adze), similar to kūpele.
5. n., Bell.
6. (Cap.) n., Volcano goddess.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log