- Ka mea i peʻahi ʻia i ka peʻahi (Isa. 30.24), which has been winnowed with the fan.
2. n., The open hand, bones of the hand.
- Kou peʻahi ʻākau, a me kou lima (Hal. 44.3), your right hand and your arm.
3. n., A native fern (Microsorium spectrum syn. Polypodium spectrum) about 30 cm high, the fronds broad, pointed, commonly three-lobed.
- Neal 26.
4. n., A dark-colored stone with grain said to suggest the fingers of a hand.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.