- I ka hele ʻana o ka imu ā ʻenaʻena, ua ʻōhelo nohoʻi ka lāʻau ulu imu a nonoho a pae like, when the oven is red-hot, the oven-poking stick is pushed around so that [the stones] are in even levels.
- Niho pae, a loose tooth.
- Manu pae, a bird that lands from afar, as a migratory bird.
- Palaoa pae, whale washed ashore.
- Pae i ka nalu, to ride a wave into the shore.
- Poʻe pae mai, immigrants.
- ʻA ʻole e pae nā waʻa o ke aliʻi iāʻoe (Nak. 56), the chief's canoes cannot land because of you.
- E ʻai kākou. Mahalo, ua pae kēia waʻa. Let's eat. Thanks, this canoe has landed [i.e., I have eaten].
- PPN pae.
3. n., Type of sweet potato, pronunciation uncertain.
- For. 5:664–5.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log