opea/ O-PE-A /
1. v., To be turned or to lean to one side.
2. To turn off, as when land is taken away, perhaps for a fault, perhaps not; ua laweia ka aina, opeaia ke kanaka.
3. To drive one away; hakaka laua, a opeaia o mea e mea.
4. To bind one's hands behind his back; opeaia kona mau lima; to cross; to tie cross-wise; to treat ill.
5. To abuse or treat one evil without reason.
6. To judge unrighteously. Sol. 18:5.
7. To treat the gods with contempt and risk the consequences. See pea.
8. To throw over one, as a kapa, or as a child over the shoulder.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log