1. nvs., Of absorbing interest, interesting; fascinating, enjoyable; repose, leisure, tranquility; relaxed, at ease, at leisure, amused, engaged with, busy with; to have a good time.
- He hana nanea ke kui lei, lei making is pleasant.
- hoʻonanea Caus/sim.; To pass the time in ease, peace, and pleasure; to relax, lounge, repose; absorbed, contented.
- He hana hoʻonanea ka hoʻokani pila, playing a musical instrument is pleasant.
- PNP nanea.
2. Same as mohihihi, a vine.
3. n., A seaweed (Hypnea nidifica).
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log