1. vs., To be cut, severed, amputated, broken in two, as a rope; broken loose, as a stream after heavy rains, or as a bound person; to punctuate.
- Moku ka pawa, dawn has broken.
- Kai moku ka noho ʻana, relations separated by the sea.
- PPN motu .
2. n., District, island, islet, section, forest, grove, clump, severed portion, fragment, cut, laceration, scene in a play.
3. n., Ship, schooner, vessel, boat, said to be so called because the first European ships suggested islands.
4. n., A stage of pounded poi (such poi sticks together as a mass and can be separated cleanly (moku) from the pounding board).
- Kep. 165.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log