maopopo/ mao.popo /
- Ua maopopo iāʻoe? Do you understand
- Ua maopopo iaʻu kou manaʻo, I understand your idea.
- Haʻi maopopo, to tell clearly.
- Maopopo ka ʻikena, clearly seen or known.
- Maopopo ʻole, unintelligible, unaware, unaccountable.
- Maopopo loa, to understand clearly, definite, certain.
- Maopopo maikaʻi, maopopo leʻa, obvious, evident, clearly understood.
- hoʻomaopopo Caus/sim.; To understand, make plain or clear, tell clearly, cause to understand, pay attention in order to understand; to certify, inform, remember, recollect, recall, think about, remind, believe in, realize, ascertain, take care of, recognize, discover.
- (Depending on context, many translations are possible; for substitution of maopopo for hoʻomaopopo, Gram. 4.4.)
- Hoʻomaopopo ʻē, to understand ahead, anticipate; inkling.
- Hoʻomaopopo ʻole ʻia, misunderstood, unintelligible, uncared for, unclear.
- E hoʻomaopopo aku ʻoe, i ka hola ʻehia kākou e hele ai, find out what hour we are going.
- E hoʻomaopopo aku ʻoe e hele mai i kēlā ʻapōpō, remind [him] to come tomorrow.
- E hoʻomaopopo mai ʻoe i kēia mea e aʻo ʻia aku nei, pay attention and comprehend these things being taught you.
- Gram. 4.4.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log