māʻona/ mā.ʻona /
- Figuratively, intoxicated.
- Ua māʻona ʻoe? Have you eaten? Have you had enough? Are you full?
- Māʻona maikaʻi, to have had enough to eat, but not to have overeaten.
- Māʻona piha, māʻona loa, completely full.
- He lau māʻona (For. 4:43), a leaf that gives plenty to eat.
- Inu mai nei a māʻona, a laila hoʻohakakā, drinking until drunk, then starting fights.
- Māʻona ka ʻuhane i ka ʻōlelo a ke Akua, the spirit is sustained by the word of God.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log