- Maikaʻi maoli, very good indeed.
- Kanaka maoli, ʻōlelo maoli, Hawaiian native, Hawaiian language [so used in reports of 1852 legislative session].
- E puka ai ka makemake maoli o ka mea koho, expressing the free will of the voter.
2. n., A variety of ʻahi, a fish that may weigh about 90 kilos; it has light, slightly pinkish flesh.
3. n., A native variety of banana, with tall, green trunk; the fruit forming large, compact bunches, having thick yellow skin and sweet yellow flesh; edible cooked or raw.
- HP 176.
4. n., A variety of sweet potato.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log