- No ka manawa, for the time being, for a short time or while, temporary.
- Ia manawa, ia manawa nō, at this time, then, contemporary.
- Nā manawa āpau loa, always, all the time.
- I ka manawa hea, when.
- ʻElua manawa, twice, two times.
- No ka manawa pōkole, for a short time or while, for awhile.
- Mai kēia manawa aku, henceforth, from now on.
- Manawa iki, a moment.
- Manawa mau loa, eternal; eternity.
- Manawa ʻole, in no time, instantly, immediately.
- Manawa ua, rainy season.
- Hoʻopaumanawa, to waste time.
- I kēlā manawa i kēia manawa, now and then, from time to time.
- ʻO kou manawa kēia, this is your turn.
- I ka manawa o Ka-mehameha, in the time of Ka-mehameha.
- Nā bona no ka manawa, term bonds.
- Cf. haʻi manawa.
2. vs., For a short time, infrequent.
- Kū manawa ka moku, the ship stops infrequently.
- Hāliʻaliʻa mai ke aloha pili paʻa i kuʻu manawa (song), recalling love dwelling firmly in my affections.
4. n., Anterior fontanel in the heads of infants; top of the head of adults at position of the fontanel.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.