1. nvs. Shade, shelter, protection, peace, control, strength (Kanl. 33.25); shaded, peaceful, quiet, safe; protected by taboo; reserved, held apart; taboo; the stillness and awe of taboo.
- Keʻena malu, any private or restricted room.
- Ma ka malu o kona ʻēheu, within the shelter of his wings.
- Kaʻa i ka malu ō, still being cherished, fostered.
- No ka waiho wale ʻana nō ia mea ma kona malu, for the retention of this thing for his protection.
- He malu ka nohona, life is protected, peaceful.
- Ua malu neia kino mamuli o kō leo, this person is set apart because of your wish.
- Malalo o ka malu o kēia kūlanakauhale, under the control of this city.
- PPN malu .
2. n. Name recorded by Gosline for sidespot goatfish, Parupeneus pleurostigma 🌐.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log