malihini/ mali.hini /
- Malihini mākaʻikaʻi, sight-seeing visitor, tourist.
- Akua malihini, foreign or non-native god [an appelation for Pele since she came from Kahiki].
- Kaʻu malihini, my guest [cf. koʻu kamaʻāina].
- Lāʻau malihini, non-native or introduced plant.
- Ka hele malihini ʻana mai kēia ao aku ā hiki i kēlā ao, the first trip from this world to the other world [translation of “Pilgrim's Progress”].
- He mea malihini kēia i kuʻu maka, I've never seen that before; I've seen this rarely.
- PCP man(i,u)(f,s)i(l,n)i; PEP if Easter manihini is not a Tahitian loan.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log