makahiki/ maka.hiki /
- ʻEhia ou makahiki? How old are you?
- Hōʻike makahiki, annual report.
- Hōʻike no ʻelua makahiki, biennial report.
- Kēlā ma kēia lua makahiki, every two years, biennial.
- I ka makahiki, in the year; yearly.
- Nui nā makahiki, many years; old, aged.
- See kūlana.
- PEP mata(f,s)iti.
2. n., Ancient festival beginning about the middle of October and lasting about four months, with sports and religious festivities and taboo on war; this is now replaced by Aloha Week.
Moʻolelo loli i Wehewehe Wikiwiki ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log