- PPN muu .
2. vs., Silent; to shut the lips and make no sound.
- PPN muhu .
3. vi., Gather together, of crowds of people.
- Kahi e mū ʻia ana e nā kānaka, place where the people gathered.
4. n., A crab (Dynomene hispida).
5. (Cap.) n., Legendary people of Lāʻauhaelemai, Kauaʻi, often called Mū ʻai maiʻa, banana-eating Mu.
6. n., Bigeye emperor fish (Monotaxis grandoculis 🌐), perhaps named for the Mū people.
- PNP muu .
7. n., Public executioner; he procured victims for sacrifice and executed taboo breakers; children were frightened by being told that the mū would get them.
8. Variant name for the kōnane game.
- See papamū.
9. n., Name of a small, yellow bird (no data).
10. n., The letter “m”.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.