- Lilo i ke aupuni, accrue to the government.
- Ke kālā e lilo ai, expenses.
- Lilo aku ka waʻa i ke kai, the canoe was taken by the sea.
- Kumu lilo, cost, price.
- ʻAʻohe wahi lilo o ke aliʻi iāʻoe, you are the perfect image of the chief; literally, there is nothing in the chief that does not accrue to you.
- Inā e mimi, ʻaʻohe koe ʻāina i ka lilo i ka wai (For. 5:139), if [he] urinates, there is no land that does not turn into water [that is not flooded completely].
- Gram. 4.5.
- PPN lilo .
- Ua lilo loa au i ka heluhelu, I'm completely absorbed in reading.
- Lilo ʻo Ka-welo i laila, hiki ua mau kānaka nei i Wai-kīkī (FS 51), while Ka-welo was busy there, these aforementioned people came to Wai-kīkī.
- No ka lilo loa o Lohiʻau ipo i ka nani o Puna, ua lilo ka ʻai … i mea ʻole iāia, because of sweetheart Lohiʻau's fascination by the beauty of Puna, food became … as nothing [of no interest] to him.
3. n., Expense, expenditure, outlay of money.
- Nā uku makahiki a me nā lilo ʻē aʻe, annual salaries and other expenses.
- I luna lilo, way up.
- I waho lilo, far outside, way out.
- I ka moana lilo, far out to sea.
- Ua lawe a lilo ʻia ka ipo a ke kelamoku, the sailor's sweetheart was swept completely off her feet.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log