1. nvs. Enough, sufficient, ample; to have enough, be satisfied.
- PNP lawa.
2. vs. Possessed of enough or ample knowledge, hence wise, capable, competent.
- Ua lawa ke ʻike, knowing a great deal.
- Ua lawa i ka hānai keiki, wise in raising children.
3. vs. As soon as.
- I lawa nō ā pau ka hana, hoʻi kāua, as soon as the work is finished, we'll leave.
4. nvs. Strong, husky; strong man, as in a king's retinue.
- Cf. lawakua
5. vt. To bind, make fast, tie securely.
- PPN lawa.
6. vs. White, as of a cock or dog.
- Moa lawa, moa lawa kea, white cock.
7. A large shark fishhook.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log