- PPN lau.
- Ahe lau makani, gentle winds, caressing.
- Lau ā lau nā hōkū o ka lani, hundreds and hundreds of stars in the heaven.
- Lau lena ka pua o ka māmane, the māmane is yellow with blossoms.
6. n. Thatched mountain hut, as used by farmers, canoe-makers, birdcatchers.
7. n. Tip, as of the tongue; top (probably related to wēlau and ʻēlau, tip). Lau make, death-dealing tip, as of a weapon.
- Moe … i ka lau o ka lihilihi (Kep. 115), to doze; literally, sleep by the tip of the eyelash.
8. n. Sweet-potato slip or vine.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log