- Pā lala, to blow at an angle, of the wind.
- Heʻe ana i ka lala lā, hoʻi ana i ka muku (song for Kalākaua), surf out diagonally, come back on the crest.
- PCP lala.
2. vi., To warm, as over a fire, to warm oneself by a fire; to bask in the sun; to cook over a fire.
- Cf. ʻōlala #2.
- PPN lala, rara.
3. vs., Bright, shiny.
- PPN lala.
4. vs., Thin.
5. n., Cap visor.
6. n., A small bait fish (no data).
7. vt., To straighten.
8. n., A style of diagonal quilting.
9. The four corners of a house.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.