loc.n., There, then (usually pronounced leila or lila; Gram. 2.7, 8.6). Laila follows particles with varying meanings:
- Ā laila, then.
- I laila, there, at that place.
- Mai laila mai ā hiki i keia mau makahiki, from then until the present years.
- Kō laila, of that place, local.
- He ʻoluʻolu kō laila poʻe, the people of that locality are kind.
- Malaila, there.
- Mai laila, from there, thence.
- No laila, therefore, for that reason, hence, consequently; belonging to that place.
- O laila, of that place.
- ʻAʻohe aʻu mea makemake o laila, there is nothing I want there.
- PEP l(a,e)ila.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log