vs., Extended, spread out, broad, published, circulated, distributed, disseminated, promulgated, advertised, broadcast, widespread, increased, numerous, common, general, ordinary.
- Ua laha nui ka pānini, cactus grows far and wide.
- hoʻolaha Caus/sim.; To spread abroad, publish, advertise, broadcast, disseminate, distribute, circulate, make known, promulgate, increase, propagate; advertisement, propagation, publicity.
- Hoʻolaha kūʻai, hoʻolaha hoʻolilo, notice of sale.
- Hoʻolaha lima hana, help-wanted ad.
- Hoʻolaha manaʻoʻiʻo, propagation of the faith.
2. n., Gourd calabash painted with patterns.
3. n., A kind of yam with white flesh under the skin (HP 168), contrasting with those with purple-red flesh under the skin that were liked for medicine.