kulapepeiao/ kula.pepei.ao /
1. n., Earring. Literally, gold [for] ears.
- Kula pepeiao hoaka, crescent-shaped earrings.
- Kulapepeiao kolū, earrings held in place by a screw.
- Kulapepeiao lewalewa, dangling earrings.
- Kulapepeiao ʻūmiʻi, earrings for unpierced ears; literally, clamped earrings.
2. n., Fuchsia (Fuchsia magellanica 🌐), an introduced plant so called because of resemblance of flower to an earring.
- Neal 650.
3. Same as aloalo koʻakoʻa.
4. n., Modern name for cocoon.
5. Same as līpepeiao, a seaweed.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log