1. nvt., Dot, point, spot, speck of any kind; section of a story; cock or trigger of a gun (see ex., ala #2); punctuation mark; dot in music indicating time added to a note, also to repeat; dotted, speckled, spotted; to dot, mark, peck, hatch; to pick up food, as chickens; to injure fruit, as by a fruit fly; tattooed with dots on the forehead.
- Ke aʻo ʻana i ke kau ʻana i nā kiko, instruction in the placing of punctuation marks.
- PCP tito.
2. n., Taboo mark consisting of two crossed ti leaves held in place by a pebble.
- PH 123.
- He aha ka hua i kiko mai nei? What word was guessed correctly [in chee-fah]?
4. n., Thin end of a fish pole.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log