kihikihi/ kihi.kihi /
1. nvs., Corners, curves; angular, full of corners, zigzag.
- Kihikihi nā poʻohiwi, broad-shouldered.
- Kālā kihikihi, cornered money [gold coins of California gold-rush times brought to Hawaiʻi, so called because they were crescent shaped].
- Probably PNP tifitifi .
2. n., Moorish idol, a small, brilliantly colored fish (Zanclus cornutus 🌐) with black bands alternating with yellow.
3. n., A variety of sweet potato.
4. Same as kikihi #1, kikihi #2, kikihi #3.
5. Same as ʻamakihi, a honeycreeper.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log