- PCP tio.
- ʻAʻohe kio pōhaku nalo i ke alo pali, on the face of a cliff, not one jutting rock is hidden from sight [no use being secretive].
3. Same as kaunaʻoa #2, a mollusk.
- PPN tio.
4. interjection, Word used in reply to a question one does not care to answer, somewhat like rude English “What's it to you?”
- E hele ana ʻolua i hea? Kio. Where are you two going? Kio.
5. n., Cords made of hibiscus bark used as drawstrings of a large net.
6. n., Mock warfare, training in warfare by combat (And.); according to Malo 66 kaua kio is mock warfare with blunted spears. (Kawelo's warriors greet him as he returns from fishing by hurling spears at him for him to dodge or parry: FS 52.)
7. n., Mussels.
- See kio nahawele.
- PPN kio.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log