1. n.v., Small pool for stocking fish spawn, as mullet, milk fish, tenpounder, usually attached to longer ponds; puddle, cistern, water sluice, dregs; to settle, as dregs; to deposit, especially of any element beginning with kūkae, as kūkaehao, kūkaelā.
- Kai kiʻo, sea water remaining in rock hollows after the tide goes down.
- Nā kiʻo wai o Kūlanihākoʻi, pools of Kūlanihākoʻi [mythical spring in the sky; its overflow came to earth as rain].
2. vi., To excrete, evacuate, give birth to a child (often sarcastic).
- Cf. kikiʻo, kiʻokiʻo, pākiʻokiʻo.
- PPN tiko.
3. n., Rootlet of sweet potato.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log