1. nvi., Child, offspring, descendant, progeny, boy, youngster, son, lad, nephew, son of a dear friend; calf, colt, kid, cub; worker; shoot or sucker, as of taro; to have or obtain a child; to be or become a child.
- Kāu keiki, your son.
- Keiki a ka pueo, child of the owl [one whose father is not known].
- Keiki hānau o ka ʻāina, a native son, one born on the land.
- Ua keiki kākou no ke Akua (Rom. 8.16), we are the children of God.
2. n., Gauge, as on a sewing machine.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.