- Poʻo kea, towhead, gray-haired person.
- One kea, white sand [this is shortened to ōkea or kea, as in the expression kea pili mai, drift gravel [vagabond].
2. n., Breast milk.
- See Nuʻakea.
3. n., A variety of sugar cane, among Hawaiians one of the best-known and most-used canes, especially in medicine: clumps erect, dense, of medium height; pith white.
- Ua ola ā ʻō kō kea, living until kea cane tassels [until the hair turns gray].
- HP 223–5.
5. nvs., Share, as of stocks; stocks. Kuʻu kuleana kea, my shared property.
6. n., Hart, male deer.
- Kanl. 12.15.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log