hulu ʻīlio/ hulu ʻī.lio /
1. n., A fine, red seaweed (Centroceras clavulatum), forming short, dense, regularly branching tufts, with tiny forked tips; not edible. Literally, dog fur.
2. n., Fine, branching, edible brown seaweeds (Ectocarpus 🌐 spp.), forming short, olive-brown clumps.
3. n., A fine, branching, green seaweed (Cladophora nitida), forming flexible, long, bright-green tufts; said to be edible.
4. n., A fine, feathery, green, fresh-water alga (Stigeoclonium amoenum), found in streams and ditches; said to be edible.
5. n., A fine, unbranched, green seaweed (Chaetomorpha antennina 🌐), looking much like 3 above.
6. n., A fine, nonedible, brown seaweed (Sphacelaria tribuloides), densely tufted, shorter and darker brown than Ectocarpus.
7. n., Some kinds of Polysiphonia 🌐 seaweeds.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log