1. vi. To turn, reverse; to curl over, as a breaker; to change, as an opinion or manner of living.
- E huli loa, about face [military command].
- Ma ka ʻākau, huli, right, face.
- Kai huli, a sea that dashes and recedes.
- Huli i luna ke alo, turning the front up [an early stage of infancy when the infant lies on its back].
- Pau ka ʻai ʻana, huli ke alo i luna, after eating, turn over [relax].
- PPN fuli.
- Possibly PCP (f,s)uli: cf. Marquesan huʻiahia.
3. n. Section, as of a town, place, or house.
- See ex., ʻōmaka #1.
- PPN suli.
5. n. Trump or winning card.
- ʻAʻohe huli, no trumps.
6. Same as hului, bag net.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.