- PPN foʻou.
2. vs., Again, more, re- (as in hoʻoponopono hou, re-edit).
3. vt., To push, thrust, poke, stab, shove, prick, plunge, ram, jab, drill, bore, pierce, inject.
- Ka hou ʻana o ka ihe (FS 55), the hurling of the spear.
- See also houhou.
- PPN fohu.
4. nvi., Perspiration, sweat; to perspire, sweat.
- PCP (f,s)ou.
5. n., Varieties of wrasse (Thalassoma 🌐) shallow-water fish, as T. purpureum. The following names have been recorded for the young stages of the hou: ʻāwela, kanaloa, ʻōlali, ʻōlani, pāhouhou, pākaiele, pākaueloa, palaeʻa, pāʻouʻou.
6. Same as pakaweli, a variety of sugar cane.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log