holoholo/ holo.holo /
1. vi., To go for a walk, ride, or sail; to go out for pleasure, stroll, promenade.
- Holoholo wale, ride anywhere or aimlessly, stray.
- He pule holoholo ʻana, a continuous prayer.
- E holoholo ana ma ka mahina ʻai (Kin. 3.8), walking in the garden.
2. nvt., Basting; to baste, sew.
3. nvi., A net into which fish run (holoholo) after being frightened; to fish with this net.
4. nvi., An old Hawaiian game of kicking a ball to which feathers were attached; to play this game.
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log