- Holo ka hana, fast work.
- Ua holo ka ulu ʻana o ka pēpē, the baby is growing fast.
- Ka mea e holo ana, whatever goes; however it goes or happens.
- Pehea ka holo ʻana? How is it going? What fortune?
- Ua holo kō kāua manaʻo, we have agreed.
- Ua holo ke kumu kūʻai, the price is agreed upon.
3. n. Noose.
4. n. Running hula step to the side; similar to kāholo except that the feet are not necessarily brought together
5. n. A long bundle, as of hard poi.
6. vt. To sew, as a break in a gourd calabash.
7. n. Holes in edge of a canoe, through which lashings were passed to hold a canoe cover in place.
- Malo 135.
8. n. Diagonal pole or strut attached to the inner side of the roof framework and extending obliquely from the upper end of a rafter at one corner to the lower end of the rafter at the other corner.
9. n. Loss of a pebble in the kōnane game.
- For. 4:57.
10. n. Hall.
Moʻolelo loli i Wehewehe Wikiwiki ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log