1. n., Companion, friend, associate, colleague, comrade, partner, mate, peer, fellow, antagonist (if followed by a word such as kaua or paio).
- Kona hoa, his friend.
- Hoa a ka Hale o nā Lunamakaʻāinana, member of the House of Representatives.
- hoʻohoa Caus/sim.; To make friends.
2. nvt., To tie, bind, secure, rig; rigging, lashing.
- See hoa waʻa.
3. nvt., To strike with a stick or club; to club; a club.
- PPN foa.
4. Same as mamo #1, the honey-creeper.
Ua hoʻololi ʻia e ko Wehewehe Wikiwiki. / This entry was modified by Wehewehe Wikiwiki.