- Figuratively, to die.
- Hele mai, come.
- Hele aku, go; go away.
- Hele Pololei, to go straight ahead.
- Hele nō ā ka poʻe ʻōpiopio, extending even to the young people.
- Kāu hele kēia, this is your move [as in the kōnane game].
- Hele a ka lā, the path of the sun; circuit of the sun.
- Hele i lalo, go down, descend.
- Hele loa i ka ʻono, really delicious.
- Ua hele ʻoia ā huhū, momona, ʻona, he has become angry, fat, drunk.
- I uhi pākaukau hou, i hele loa aku kēia lumi i ka maikaʻi, [bring] a fresh tablecloth, so that this room will be greatly improved.
- Hele ā pau kēia, ua hala nā makahiki ʻelua, by the time that is finished, two years will be gone.
4. vs. following others bases, imparting idea of everywhere, here and there, continuously.
- Holo hele, to run here and there or continuously.
- Huli hele, to search everywhere.
- Nui nō kona ho ʻounauna hele i kāna keiki, he continuously sends his child on errands.
- Ua kama ʻia i nā kaula a i hele ʻia, tied with ropes and bound.
- PPN sele .
Papa helu loli ｜ Wehewehe Wikiwiki update log